Thursday, December 23, 2010

And the bells were ringing out for christmas day

Yesterday I spent my day doing some last minute Christmas shopping for the beloved fam, during my shop I was taken to the sweetest little shop by one of my friends. Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe is an old fashioned style sweet shop that has recently opened a branch in Kingston - with sweets in glass jars and a range of delicious sweeties it is the most amazing place. I managed to get a couple of pressies from there but if I were you I would go in simply to try their chocolate cups, at 5p each they have to be the most heavenly chocolates I have ever tasted (and trust me I've tasted a lot). With branches all over the country it really is worth a visit!



And seeing as tomorrow is Christmas eve, when I celebrate Christmas, I thought I would go ahead and wish you all a very happy Christmas - I hope you all have a lovely time. I will leave you with an old classic and by far my favourite ever Christmas song.

1 comment: