Sunday, December 19, 2010

End of the week

Every Sunday I have decided to do a summary of the week with some of my thoughts and finds :) This week has been pretty hectic and has seen the start of my blog, it is clear I still have a lot to learn but its really nice being a part of the blogosphere.

My first piece of inspiration this week comes from singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran who my friends showed to me a few weeks back, as I haven't been able to share his music with you as of yet I feel it would be a crime not to. Give him a listen, I was blown away the first time I heard him...





Secondly, and time for some more musical genius, I give you Kina Grannis. One of my close friends showed me her music yesterday and I have fallen in love with her voice, so sweet and perfect to listen to and daydream...




However, nothing has brought more inspiration this week than the beautiful weather. London has been immersed in a blanket of snow that has made everything look absolutely breath taking, the excitement on Saturday morning that was experienced by me and my friends at the amazing sight was such a wonderful moment, here is a picture of what my friend's garden looked like when we woke up.


And it seems Londoners are not the only ones blessed with this spectacular weather, check out this lighthouse in Ohio which has been transformed into a magical ice castle.





I hope you are all enjoying the wintry weather which is perfect in the lead up to Christmas! I'm definitely getting in the Christmas spirit now and getting really excited in anticipation for the festivities.

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much dear! your blog is lovely!!! :) I am it's first follower!

    love, polly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following :) very sweet of you! love, jamila xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great videos, thanks for sharing!
    much ♥ amber

    www.amberandhilary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete