Thursday, December 30, 2010

Home sweet home

So as to introduce myself better I thought I'd give you a little tour of my room, I really like home decor & find that it's the small things that makes it feel like home...








You've got to love James Dean



My friend got me this Audrey Hepburn poster for my birthday, such a glamorous woman


My vast (and still growing) dvd collection and a vintage basket my mum got me for my birthday

My pin board

I got this Russian doll for my birthday, I love it

My clock is made out of an old record, i received it as a present two years ago. Unfortunately it ticks extremely loudly so I have to take the batteries out when I sleep


My mum found this old hacker record player in a skip, I can't wait to get it wired up and working

No comments:

Post a Comment