Thursday, December 30, 2010

A partridge in a pear tree

I thought I'd share some of the goodies i got for Christmas with you, what did you all get?



I love this Marc Jacob's Daisy solid perfume ring I got, daisy has to be my favourite perfume



My mum got me these lovely earrings before realising that Ugly Betty wore a very similar pair at Hilda's wedding


My friend got me this lovely bath bomb set from Lush, I love how they use popcorn as an environmentally friendly packaging


The buttons on this velvet jacket from River Island are so cute



I got this lovely little brooch in my stocking

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and have a very Happy New Year, I can't believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow. 2010 has gone so quick!

Love, Jamila xoxo

1 comment:

  1. great items
    happy new year!

    Please check out my revitalash post and ask me some questions if you have one :)
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2010/12/todays-look-revitalash.html

    -Michelle
    (please follow my blog and on twitter.com/divalicious_m)

    ReplyDelete