Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So much to do, So much to see

With Christmas approaching quickly and some much needed time off school the opportunities are endless... My excitement is uncontainable with a new Sofia Coppola film out, Somewhere is in cinemas now, my love of her work is strong as ever and I can't wait to go and see it.


The film looks fabulous and promises to be beautifuly shot with a touching script if Coppola's work is anything to go by, the perfect start to a holiday if you ask me. I'm hoping to go and see the film next week and I will then be posting my thoughts on it so watch this space.

Secondly, and more uncontrollable excitement, but this time for the 70's BBC series Upstairs Downstairs set in the early 20th century that will be returning to our screens this month. With beautiful outfits and an amazing cast - including Keeley Hawes who I absolutely adore after having been obsessed with Ashes to Ashes and Claire Foy who has been a favourite since her moving performance in BBC drama Little Dorrit, I am certain that Upstairs Downstairs will be the perfect viewing this christmas.



Forget about the party season, it looks like I'll be staying in this winter in front of the telly with a hot chocolate. Jamila x

No comments:

Post a Comment